November 3, 2010

Growing our Partnership

Partners, you have a new “Go To” recruiter on board with me, your highly motivated, new membership director! As you meet people and think of friends and colleagues to refer as potential new Partners for SDSVP, simply open the door and I will follow-up – or give me their names and I’ll run with them. Try it out with our upcoming recruiting event, a Cocktail Social on December 8th! Naturally, if the invitation comes from you, that’s best – or send me your guest names and I will send personal invitations and follow-up. I am asking for your help to accomplish this by November 15th.

In 2011, SDSVP will begin celebrating its 10th Anniversary with a goal to Grow our Partnership to 100 Partner Units. This is the time to share your story about SDSVP whenever and wherever you can; add San Diego Social Venture Partners to your bios; work closely with me to cultivate your referrals for membership; and together, we will develop our membership, strengthen our capacity to support Investees, and fulfill bigger dreams over the next ten-years.

Onward to 100,
Jacqueline Silverman
Membership Director
jacqueline@sdsvp.org

No comments: