July 23, 2008

SVP Connects Partners throughout the Network with Launch of My Sites

Social Venture Partners is proud to bring Web 2.0 technology to the network via the official launch of My Sites. Made possible via our Intranet technology, My Sites is a social network that allows you to share your personal interests as well as find, contact and learn from both budding and seasoned philanthropists within SDSVP and across the SVP network. My Sites has the potential to produce outcomes ranging from friendship and mentoring to helping with recruiting and collaborative problem solving.
Creating your SVP profile within My Sites should take about 15 minutes or less! To get started on your My Site profile, go to the SVP Partner Update Form: https://intranet.svpi.org/Pages/put.aspx. If you have not received a Partner Zone / Intranet username and password or have questions, please contact Mandy at mandy@sdsvp.org.

No comments: